- LENGTH: 9 meters
- WIDTH: 3 meters
- WEIGHT: 8 tons
- Engine: Cummins 6CTA 260HP
- Pump: 8/6 gravel pump capable of 700M3 per hour
- Transmission: ZF 301C 1.236-1 MARINE GEARBOX
- GPS LOCATION: TRIMBLE HYDO-PRO can dredge with an accuracy of 100mm horizontally and 70mm vertically
- PROPOLSION: 3 wire system or two Yamaha 25HP high thrust outboards
- WATER AGGITATION HEAD: used in free-flowing sand. Water is pumped to the nozzle and shot out through the jets. This stirs up the sand on the bottom allowing it to be dredged.
- Jaden Series 15 cutter HEAD: used for indurated sand and rock. The s15 has a 380kg tip force and is perfect for dredging channels.
- works by feeding material to the suction pipe. This attachment is perfect for mud, silt and tailings
- Separates sand from the water. Usually used when replenishing beaches but is also great for creating stock piles in quarries.